Getting started on your logo design is a very exciting and fun process. During the logo consultation we ask you a few questions to get all the information we need to create your logo concepts. Some of the questions require a bit of research so we’re giving you a head start – below you’ll find the key questions that you need to have ready for our meeting. The better prepared you are the better your logo concepts will be and will allow our designers to unleash their creative genius!
- Who is your target market? Be as specific here as you can, gender, age, behaviours etc
- What products / services will you be offering?
- What are your colour preferences?
- Why do customers choose to buy from you / what are your unique selling points?
- Who are your top 3 competitors? Do you like any parts of their logo?
- Provide at least 3 examples of logos that you like and what it is that you like about them. These examples don’t need to be in the same industry or even in the same country – try searching in Google images for examples
- Do you specifically want an icon/graphic as part of your logo?
- What mediums will your logo be used on?
That will give us a great head start, if you don’t know the answers to any of the above don’t worry, we can discuss during the consultation.
Feel free to get in touch with the Monster team on 0508 MONSTER (666 783) with any questions.