Making your list and checking it twice?
Well this year there’s no need to because for your business marketing we’ve done the thinking for you!
The countdown is on with only a couple of weeks left before most of us will close our doors for a much needed holiday. And because we know how busy you are fitting in all the last minute orders, we thought we’d share this helpful checklist. It covers everything you need to do for the business before you can kick into relax mode.
- Update your hours of business. Add these to your contact page at the very least. If you are running an ecommerce store (or similar) we recommend showing the days that you are closed very clearly on your home page
Facebook and other social media
- Create a post to display your hours of business over the holidays and pin this to the top of your page
- Schedule your posts to run over the holidays – remember that engagement rates normally increase over the holidays
Google My Business
- Update your hours of business by marking all the days of the weeks that you are closed. This is the most common place that people check the open hours for businesses so make sure yours are up to date
- Schedule your posts over the holidays to keep your SEO strong
- Send an email to your valued clients letting them know when you’re open / closed
- Always a nice opportunity to thank them for their support too
If you need help with any of the above get in touch with us today so we can squeeze you in before it’s too late.
And don’t forget to set yourself a reminder to change it all back in the New Year.